Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is it ?

Go down

What is it ? Empty What is it ?

Post by potterman28wxcv Wed 5 Feb - 22:44

If you came here with Google and just found that topic, it's time for me to explain you what is the steam Rollcage Playing Group.

The aim : I've created that group because, as a Rollcage fan, I wanted to have experiences playing with another one than bots. So the group is here to give players a place where they can meet and plan multiplayer games, and I do really hope there will be more and more players with time : the final aim would be to have races with more than 4 players Wink

How it works : We use Tunngle to connect ourselves to the TCP/IP Rollcage network. Tunngle is Hamachi in better.This software connects the clients into a P2P network, and thereby virtualize an IP adress, which we can use to connect. And unlike Hamachi, we have experienced no lag so far.

It should be possible to directly connect without that software, but if we do so there may be problems with port etc.. And connecting with that is much simpler.

How to join : Just surf here : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rollcage and join the group ! If you don't have a steam account, I recommend you have one, it's a very useful platform not only for Rollcage but also for many other games. You will also need to have steam installed ; it's very easy to vocal chat from there.

About weekly games : Every Saturday, we will play at 09:00 pm GMT +1, on Rollcage 1 or Rollcage Stage 2. Feel free to join us !

Hopefully I'll see you on the tracks !
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum