Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hi, everyone! Empty Hi, everyone!

Post by TheAltair Sun 15 Jun - 21:43

My name is Robert, I'm 31 (one of the oldest in this forum  Suspect ) I live in Poland. I start playing Rollcage in 2001 and I just loved it. I was playing (especially Paradise track) for some time but then I start IT studies, get a job, then get married, in this year we bought own apartment, life... Since then I was looking for some people to play with... and now I found them...  Very Happy 

That's it (a short version because  I don't feel good writing/speaking in English).

I'm really glad that I found this Rollcage community!

See you soon.

TheAltair/t_n_o

TheAltair

Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone! Empty Re: Hi, everyone!

Post by potterman28wxcv Sun 15 Jun - 22:28

Welcome to the group Very Happy Though you have already played with us last night, so you already had a welcome Wink

TheAltair wrote:I'm 31 (one of the oldest in this forum  Suspect )

Archangel is actually older ; but yeah, the mean of our ages is more near 20 than 30. Still, 30 years old is not that old. If you're younger than my father, then for me you are young ! The youngest I know in this group is Dups. But he will become a man one day (cheers  Laughing ).

TheAltair wrote: I live in Poland. I start playing Rollcage in 2001 and I just loved it. I was playing (especially Paradise track) for some time but then I start IT studies, get a job, then get married, in this year we bought own apartment, life...

Really ? That's interesting ; what is your job in IT ?

TheAltair wrote:
That's it (a short version because  I don't feel good writing/speaking in English).

Actually with this group, you will get conformtable writing and speaking in English, I tell you ! SInce the creation of the group (26th of January 2014), I'm a lot more comfortable to speak english (even though people don't understand me sometimes), and to understand as well. Oh, and this group has been my first real english-speaking experience Wink

See you on the tracks !
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal.2K7 Mon 16 Jun - 10:05

Hey there! Welcome to the group! Be sure to check your microphone to be able to voice chat with us. It really makes the difference in the world. You don't need to be speaking all the time afterall: but if a game starts and you are stuck with a car you can't control, being able to say that loud makes the difference between playing that track and spectating... Sad

I can understand it can feel weird, but really: people pay for english teachers while we can exercise for free! And after a few minutes you realize that it's actually not so weird. We're all non-native speakers!

potterman wrote:The youngest I know in this group is Dups.
Heh.

potterman wrote:SInce the creation of the group (26th of January 2014)
Maaaaaaan.... so much time has passed already!?! Time flies...

By the way: it looks like recently there's been a whole amount of new people joining the group. Since now we are many i wish to remember that we organized weekly games, but really they are in no way limiting on when a race can be set up.
If you are free that particular moment and wish to play, just drop a line on whoever is online that moment (through steam chat) or here on the forum.

Have fun around here!

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAltair Mon 16 Jun - 19:23

Hi!
Thank you for such a warm welcome. It's nice to find a place where you can just have a good time, recall own youth.

potterman28wxcv wrote:
Really ? That's interesting ; what is your job in IT ?
My job does not have too much in common with the studies. I'm more of a technician. I build PCs, fix them, things like that... Smile

P.S.
I have a little bit to improve my skills in order to not always be the last. Wink
I'm trying to solve the problem with headphones and a microphone because all I have are the 4 pin mini jack.  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for making this group!
See you soon.

TheAltair/t_n_o

TheAltair

Back to top Go down

Post by potterman28wxcv Mon 16 Jun - 19:57

Yeah, obviously racing in multiplayer is a lot harder than racing with bots ; you should train on expert difficulty with bots, and never take shortcuts even if bots do, it's a good way to train Wink

See you later !
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum