Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm greetings from dx486 !

3 posters

Go down

Warm greetings from dx486 ! Empty Warm greetings from dx486 !

Post by dx486 Mon 9 Jun - 7:43

Hello everyone!

I am a gamer with a job in his 30's. I owned my first PC in 1995 when I was 15 years old. I am in love with computers and computer games since even before.

I played Rollcage long time ago, in the first half of 2000's, for a few times in a friend's home. We were looking for a game to play together and my friend said that he had a game gifted with his hardware. We gave it a try and liked it very much. However I didn't have the game and I have forgotten its name in time.

But I haven't forgotten the fun since then, and after so many years, yesterday I posted a message in gog.com's forum, asking its name. Luckily someone there knew its name. And today, I am here after a little research on Google about Rollcage.

I am happy that you are still playing this game and moreover you like it so much as to found a community on it. I appreciate it.

I joined to Steam group. I want to attend organizations and be in touch with you from now on via this forum and Steam group. You can always contact me via e-mail and PM too.

I have got Rollcage via abandonia and made a donation for it. I haven't got Rollcage 2 yet. I will try to obtain that too.

See you soon!
dx486

dx486

Back to top Go down

Warm greetings from dx486 ! Empty Re: Warm greetings from dx486 !

Post by Unreal.2K7 Mon 9 Jun - 13:18

Hey there! Nice to meet you and welcome aboard!
As you might have already read, we host weekly network multiplayer games on saturday evening. Here is a link with all the info you need.

Make sure you can voice chat (if you have a microphone and can speak english) as it's a lot easier to coordinate this way, and it's also a lot of fun!

Out of curiosity: how long did you have to search google before finding our group?

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

Post by dx486 Mon 9 Jun - 14:23

I've read the instructions. I've got Steam and Rollcage 1.
I don't have Rollcage 2.
If you could PM me about how can I obtain it I'd be happy.

I will install Tungle. Before the appointed time I should forward necessary ports. Do you know which ports must be open?

It took not long to find your forum. Google -> Wikipedia -> Steam and then I was here. Smile

dx486

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreal.2K7 Mon 9 Jun - 14:30

11155 UDP for tunngle to show you the green face (i don't know if that has any impact on the game itself...)

If you want to be able to host on your external IP aswell (so your clients are bypassing tunngle) you need: 2300 and 47624 (i don't know if tpc or udp, i enabled both).
That said, if someone wants to connect to you outside of the virtual lan created by tunngle, they have to type your ip into the game.

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

Post by dx486 Sat 14 Jun - 23:37

Sorry guys I could not be online this Saturday's evening.
I will be out of town next Saturday too.
But I will be online on Steam whenever I am available.
Maybe we can arrange game on another day.
Send a PM on Steam whenever you see me online and whenever you want to play Rollcage.

My Steam ID: dx486

See you!

dx486

Back to top Go down

Post by potterman28wxcv Sun 15 Jun - 1:18

dx486 wrote:I've read the instructions. I've got Steam and Rollcage 1.
It took not long to find your forum. Google -> Wikipedia -> Steam and then I was here. Smile

Yeaaaah ! The modification I've made on Wikipedia wasn't useless Very Happy

Anyway, welcome in the group !  Very Happy Having a new member is always cool, the more we are, the more games there will be.

I've created this group, first for playing Rollcage of course, but also to gather the community that is messed around the web here and there.. Every new one that joins the group is a step forward.

dx486 wrote:Sorry guys I could not be online this Saturday's evening.
I will be out of town next Saturday too.
But I will be online on Steam whenever I am available.
Maybe we can arrange game on another day.
Send a PM on Steam whenever you see me online and whenever you want to play Rollcage.

Don't worry, we have games every Saturdays, so you will have lots of occasions to play with us !

See you on the tracks Wink
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum