Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here i am!

2 posters

Go down

Here i am! Empty Here i am!

Post by Unreal.2K7 Sun 9 Feb - 22:04

Hey everyone! Greetings from italy Smile

I'm Piero, 24, i'm studyng energy engineering and i'm looking for someone to play rollcage with! If you're on the same situation, drop me a line on the steam chat (you can find me through the rollcage steam group), or just get back in touch with me on this forum.

If, perhaps, you are reading this message and it's like 2020 or halfway through 21st century for that matter, maybe computers are now intangible clouds floating above your head, and you really want to play this game but it's been now almost over half a century since it was released and no one is playing it anymore... don't loose faith.
I've been playing this game for like 10 years now, but never had the occasion to play with real people (because i didn't find any active community). One day, on the 7 august 2007, i posted a message on a forum looking for people to play rollcage with.

7 years later i receive a new private message notification from this forum (i had forgot i was even registered there...) from someone who invited me to the steam group. After that day i've been having a huge load of fun playing with them.

Maybe i will receive new private message from you in like 20 years from now? ...

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

Here i am! Empty Re: Here i am!

Post by potterman28wxcv Mon 10 Feb - 17:07

Haha yeah, none can predict what will happen ! Have you ever searched the web for very old messages of you ? I found some, dating from when I was 12 or 13 years old and.. I'm not very proud of it
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum