Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest

2 posters

Go down

[outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest Empty [outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest

Post by potterman28wxcv Sun 20 Apr - 14:18

I think it's time to have a kind of championship planned, to see who is the True Driver  Very Happy 

It would be occuring somewhen in July or August. And we would have to race Rollcage 1 tracks, in order to tell who is the winner. The how/when questions would be solved in the end of May, so we would start announcing the contest near this date. Still, we have to decide which day.

The date :
I was thinking of the 4th or 5th of July. But any Friday or Saturday of July/August are possible.

How ?
Depending on the number of players, the "how" could change.
But, assuming there would be 6 players, I was thinking of something like that :

1. Phase 1 :

• The 6 players compete in a list of 6 tracks predetermined. Players would know before participating, what tracks will be there, so they can train on them, and/or determine the best car (Yuri forbidden) for these tracks.
    • The scoring system would be the same as Rollcage's one, so 10/6/4/3/1/0 (correct me if I'm wrong Razz)
    • Then we would seperate the 3 first players (in the groups G1 and G2), and the 3 last. And then the phase 2 begins

• Phase 2 :
    The 3 players all have 2 lives. They will race random tracks. In each track, the one who is the last loses one life. When someone has no life left.. He is eliminated, and the phase 3 begins.
  • Phase 3 :
    This is 1 vs 1 in random tracks. The first to have won 3 tracks is, well, the winner.

• So, for example : let's call the players A,B,C,D,E,F
    Let's suppose they have the following scores in the end of the Phase 1 :
    A : 42
    B : 21
    C : 26
    D : 9
    E : 30
    F : 14

Then, G1 would be (A,E,C) and G2 would be (B,D,F)

Phase 2 : E loses, D loses. Then E is 3rd, D is 6th

Phase 3 : A wins, F wins. Then A is first, C is second, F is 4th, B is 5th.

That's the kind of thing I would see. But no matter the number of players, there would be :
    1) First selection on predetermined tracks
    2) Second selection so there are only 2 staying on random tracks
    3) 1 vs 1 on random (or predetermined) tracks

What do you think of it ? For the moment, it's all about planning the how and the when.

Last edited by potterman28wxcv on Sun 15 Jun - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
    potterman28wxcv
    potterman28wxcv
    Admin

Back to top Go down

[outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest Empty Re: [outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest

Post by Axnon Sun 20 Apr - 15:38

I would love to take part in that! Very Happy, would be fun, expecially since i never actually played rollcage with other people

Axnon

Back to top Go down

[outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest Empty Re: [outdated] Planning a Summer Rollcage Contest

Post by potterman28wxcv Mon 21 Apr - 9:46

Hmm I forgot to take into account the fact that not everybody can host.. I have to think over it further
    potterman28wxcv
    potterman28wxcv
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down