Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy

2 posters

Go down

[Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy Empty [Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy

Post by Unreal.2K7 Fri 14 Mar - 0:02

Right now the forum is organized in five subforum groups (Multiplayer, Rollcage Games, About you, Other things related (or not) to Rollcage, About the forum itself). They in turn contain all the respective subforums.
Now, we have a graphical grouping of these subforum groups (big black/gray rectangles). Inside each of them though there is once again a hierarchical structure which has the subforum group name topmost, and then -below that- all of its subforums (padded to the right).
I believe that this kind of grouping (first inside the rectangle and then below the topmost entry and padded right) is redundant, and suggest to try to hide the topmost element of every subforum group rectangle that is just a link to the list of its subforums (which is already displayed).

Like this: [Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy TSdYuwG

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy Empty Re: [Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy

Post by potterman28wxcv Sun 16 Mar - 9:12

Thanks for you suggestion, and yeah you're right. I'll look into it, but not this week, this one is a really busy week for me. I will come back to manage the Rollcage group the week after this one, and i'll try to figure how can i do that.
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy Empty Re: [Suggestion] Removing sub-forum group redundancy

Post by potterman28wxcv Thu 17 Apr - 9:57

Done it ! It looks better now Smile
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down