Rollcage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suggestion for those who are looking for group...

2 posters

Go down

A suggestion for those who are looking for group... Empty A suggestion for those who are looking for group...

Post by Unreal.2K7 Sun 9 Feb - 22:25

Since steam lets friend know what are you doing, one could think that if you're playing something else then you don't want to be bothered with an invitation to join a multiplayer race. But maybe it's the opposite!
Now, given that we have to use tunngle to be able to play rollcage, i believe it would be a nice idea to just join one of the two rollcage rooms on tunngle for when you are idle and looking for someone to play with. This way you can see immediately if there is someone online rather than "yes i'm online on steam but i'm really not in the mood for gaming now". So we don't need to spam each other.

Unreal.2K7
True Host

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for those who are looking for group... Empty Re: A suggestion for those who are looking for group...

Post by potterman28wxcv Mon 10 Feb - 17:04

Yeah I like that idea, considering keeping Tunngle open doesn't consume a lot of resources. Waiting for more members to come in the forum, I'll send a short message to everyone.
potterman28wxcv
potterman28wxcv
Admin

Back to top Go down